Our warehouse surveys provide vital information about any warehouse you are using or intend to use. From providing information about the structure of premises to the levels of security or distance to transport links, our surveys cover a wide range of details to help give you assurance that the warehouse you choose is able to meet your needs.
Our collateral management services are designed to ensure the availability and security of your goods, delivering a flexible and reliable service acting as custodian to your goods to help minimise your risk of loss and if you require, facilitate access to finance against those goods.
Our services include (but are not limited to) the following :
– Issuing warehouse receipts
– Supervision of storage of goods in a warehouse
– Maintaining a register of the movement of goods
– Arrange for access to warehouse for banks
– Detailed recording of goods held in store
– Release of goods upon receipt of appropriate authorisation
– Identifying issues which may arise that threaten the value or security of the stored goods and seeking to ensure appropriate mitigating action is taken to address the issues.